Monday 31 March 2008

Goals

1. To design a site that meets the requirements of W3C guidelines 1.0. This is important for making industry standard sites.

2. To create a website in XHTML 1.0 strict and CSS 2.1 that validates at http://validator.w3.org/. This also is important in regards to industry standard sites and would be something employers might check when looking at my application.

3. To produce a site that's purpose is for e-commerce. I chose this subject as I think it would benefit me when looking for employment. In addition I would benefit from having this knowledge if I wanted to work freelance.


4. To produce a corporate identity for the pseudo company. This is so that I have more examples to show in interview of my design ability in terms of corporate identity work. I would benefit from having more examples of logo design and also some examples of designing letter heads and email templates, this I will incorporate into the brief. The corporate identity will include a logo, business card, email template and letterhead.

No comments: